Friday, July 10, 2009

10:2

That's the ratio I work as a teacher: 10 months on, 2 months off. That should be the ratio that everyone works, to be honest. I have a second job at Great Outdoor Provision Company, but I hardly count that as work because it's so much fun and because I don't let it interfere with my summertime activities. I have no shame in saying that I'm the really fun version of myself in the summer months. This is the time of the year where I become Brent and he becomes me. I can stay awake, much less out, on an given night. I'm nice because I'm not stressed out. And I am generally in pretty decent condition all around. I wish I could always be summer-time Jessie. I think Brent wishes that, too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

10:2 is how I was taught to drive but I rarely do.
I didn't know you had a summer job. Miss the Franceses!

Revolu said...

did my wife write this post?