Saturday, July 11, 2009

Love/Hate

Love:
http://www.ncgenealogy.org/blogs/ngs2009/uploaded_images/580698875_5d476a4b28-774357.jpg

I love the greenway more and more. I've ridden a good bit of it. I love that I pop out on streets and realize where I am in Raleigh and I'm always amazed how I got there. I love exploring new parts of the greenway. I love that it's so stinkin' close to my house. I love that Raleigh thinks I'm a really good biker because they love to include dark tunnels and insanely curvy/hilly boardwalks. I love that, because of the greenway, I don't fall off my bike sideways when I stop nearly as often anymore.

Hate:
http://cdn-write.demandstudios.com/upload//7000/400/90/2/147492.jpg
La Cucaracha. Brent and I had an epic battle with the first one of the season in our bathroom this morning. Brent almost stepped on it. We staked it out on both sides of the sink and then the freak of nature that he is appeared out of nowhere. And I screeched. Battle-weary Brent grabbed it and flushed it with only a thin sheet of toilet paper between the beast and his fingers.

No comments: