Tuesday, April 27, 2010

In the genes....

actually all three girls got free pins!

My grandfather, Vincent, owned a bowling alley. Every once in a while, when I bowl, I wonder if I have some special bowling genes. I don't wonder that because of my talent 'cause I'm quite awful at bowling. But it's one of those things where I think I could be good if I actually bowled more than twice a year. Perhaps bowling is my long-lost talent. Okay. Maybe not. Regardless, this adorable man at Western Lanes gave us bowling pins last night. It made me wonder if my Grandpa Arnold ever gave cute young ladies at his bowling alley bowling pins. Or whether his only inspiration from worn out bowling pins was to make coffee tables out of them. Either way, the legacy continues. We now have a bowling pin decorating our house.

No comments: